Displaying Pretty RTL

I did some fixes to the html output option in the various print() functions of Boomerang today. This is all so I can display RTL as pretty as possible. I'm thinking that hovering the mouse over a RefExp should highlight the line that is referenced by it. That's my first goal, and then I'll work on a context menu. All this is possible because I can hide pointers in the html output which refer back to the intermediate representation. Qt4 has the advantage that good html display widgets are standard parts of the toolkit. What I don't intend to do is to allow freeform manipulation of the RTL. That would require an RTL parser, which I'm simply not in the mood to write, at least this month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disabling OS-X Device Removal Warnings In Yosemite

Rebirth Of The Spaceship

Mars Direct Without Super Heavy Lift